The Delta waves are intended to :
- the loss of body awareness
- the increase of immune functions
- promotes the release of human growth hormone
- the restorative sleep that is deep
- revitalization and rejuvenation of the body, the mind and the physical emotions
- connection with the universal energy (Reiki)
- potential deep healing
- access to the unconscious
Delta waves are the slowest brain waves have a low frequency (0,1-4 Hz) but the amplitude high.
Location : the temporal lobes and subjective states on the occipital lobes. They are obtained from a subject in a state of slow-wave sleep.
Delta waves occur during deep sleep to rapid eye movements also during a suffering severe brain.
DELTA waves are involved in our ability to integrate and let go ; it is a state of unconscious and deep sleep. They reflect the unconscious mind. It is the dominant rhythm in infants , less than a year. It tends to be the highest in amplitude for the waves the slowest. We increase our DELTA waves to decrease our awareness of the physical world.
It is at this time the cell divisions and the production of the growth hormone, hence the importance of sleep in children. The higher the frequency goes below 4 cycles per second, and the more we founder in states of inertia.
Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta
The frequency of the tuning fork fundamental (FF) is used with the beta, Alpha, Theta or Delta tuning fork. When they are used together, the tuning fork FF and the diapason beta, Alpha, Theta or Delta this creates a third frequency, which third frequency is the frequency of the wave.
- Activate the tuning fork FF and either the pitch beta, Alpha, Theta or Delta. To enable it, you can use an activator tuning fork or type each tuning fork on the muscle hard to your thighs. It is important to activate each tuning fork in the same time.
- Hold the tuning fork a few inches from the ear **
- When the sound cannot be heard by the client, re-enable the tuning forks again and this time reverse the tuning forks ear. Repeat the operation but do not exaggerate.
*Less is better, especially at the beginning of treatment with these forks. Listen to your body, your intuition to get the feedback of the person who receives these frequencies. No more than 3 daily sessions during the first few weeks.
** For most people the tuning forks should be roughly the same distance from each ear. The best way is to ask the people who receive care the moment they hear the third frequency.
Note: A tuning fork unique can not physically be done in the frequency-beta, alpha, theta and delta because they are too low in hertz. For each of these brain waves, the pitch of the fundamental (FF) must be used in combination with either the beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta. This helps to create the third frequency, the real frequency of the wave desired.
MORE INFORMATION ON www.diapasons.ch